Talking About Financial Side
- Forty percent of the price of the dress is required after design is approved by the customer.
- Down payment is not returnable based on already made financial investment to purchase fabrics or other supplies in the beginning stage of the process.
- If ordering supplies or the production process did not start yet – we can return down payment.
- After the dress is done, we provide with pictures of the costume. The remaining balance of sixty percent of the total price of the dress is required before sending costume to the customer.
- After receiving product, if there is anything wrong because of our fault – it must be brought to our attention in written communication (email) with pointing the reason within 48 hours from receiving dress. No exceptions.
- In case of returning dress because of our fault, the costume must be in an original unused condition with all tags attached. If the dress is worn for any other reason than just trying it on and any kinds of marks of wearing are found - no money will be returned.
- If, after inspection, dress qualifies for money return, we will return all already made payments.
WE GUARANTEE 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- The cost of shipping of the returned dress to our dressmakers in Europe is on the customer unless agreed otherwise.
- BD Elite does not take responsibility for lost packages, so please make sure your shipment is trackable and includes signature requirement.
- The down payment and remaining payments can be paid thru PayPal, credit card, bank transfer or check.
- BD Elite expects to be paid in full, meaning that all applicable fees are on the customer (ex. fees charged by PayPal, by the credit card company, for wire transfer, or any other fees).
- All next stages of the order process will be made after payments are cleared.